2020: VIRTUAL COCKTAIL, NOVEMBER 26 FROM 5:00 PM TO 6:00 PM
The Annual Dinner, a flagship event organized by the IRCM Foundation since 2001, is a unique opportunity for business community leaders to network.
By attending the Foundation's Annual Dinner, you support research in the areas of systems biology and medicinal chemistry, cancer, immunity and viral infections, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, neurobiology, and clinical development and research. You will also help train young researchers, thus ensuring a high level of scientific succession.
In the comfort of your office or from your home, enjoy an aperitif box that will be delivered to you before the event, while logging on to a high quality digital platform.
Journalist Catherine Perrin will host a studio meeting with three IRCM researchers, who are working notably on COVID-19.
A silent auction will be posted online one week prior to the event. You will be able to purchase magnificent items!
MORE THAN EVER, IT IS IMPORTANT TO SUPPORT HEALTH RESEARCH LED AT THE IRCM!
JEAN-GUY GOULET, Chief Operating Officer, Pharmascience
ALAIN MASSE, President, UAP
Buy your tickets now: https://www.imakeanonlinedonation.org/fondationircm/DINER20/
The online auction is open until December 6th at 9pm! To bid:
1. Register now: https://www.macause.com/ircm
2. The name of the auction is IRCM.
3. Select: Register
4. Create your account, then click on Registration
5. Select the items you are interested in to view detailed descriptions.
6. Press the “Bid” button to submit your bet.
You will receive an SMS alert that will notify you when a participant bids higher on your bid.
7. You can use the “Maximum bid” option and set the maximum amount you are willing to pay for an item. The software will bid for you every time there is a new bid on the item.
8. In all cases, you can operate this way on your cell phone or other electronic devices.