The IRCM is pleased to highlight the great success of its scientific community during the last provincial and federal scholarship competitions. Once again, our community stood out for the excellence of its young scientists.
Senior Researcher-Fellow Scholarship Program of the Quebec Research Fund - Health
Join us in congratulating Jennifer Estall, a Senior Research Fellowship recipient for her research program on Transcriptional Regulation of Metabolic Syndrome.
Fonds de recherche du Québec - Santé
Congratulations to our master’s and doctoral students as well as to our postdoctoral fellows who stood out by obtaining 11 FRQ-S scholarships:
- Myriam Beaudry, master’s student at May Faraj laboratory
- Lucia Gabrielli, master’s student at the laboratory of Tarik Möröy
- Kayla Wong, master’s student at Rémi Rabasa-Lhoret laboratory
- Sophie Ehresmann, doctoral student at the Martin Sauvageau laboratory
- Élie Lambert, doctoral student at the François Robert laboratory
- Vatsal Sachan, doctoral student at the Nabil Seidah laboratory
- Céline Schott, doctoral student at Mathieu Ferron laboratory
- Noé Seija, doctoral student at the laboratory of Javier Marcela Di Noia
- Grégoire de Bisschop, in postdoctoral training in the laboratory of Erik Lécuyer
- Jaspreet Jain, in postdoctoral training at the Eric Cohen laboratory
- Sepideh Abbasi, in postdoctoral training in the laboratory of Michel Cayouette
Training Awards Program, Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Lucia Gabrielli, master’s student at the laboratory of Tarik Möröy, Canada Graduate Scholarship
- Ariane Quintal, doctoral candidate at Éric Racine’s laboratory: Canada Graduate Scholarship Frederick Banting and Charles Best
- Jaspreet Jain, in postdoctoral training at Eric Cohen’s laboratory: Research grant (announcement of priorities - HIV / AIDS)
Training Awards Program, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Élie Lambert, doctoral candidate at François Robert’s laboratory: Alexander Graham Graham Bell Canada Scholarship
The IRCM congratulates each of the recipients for these distinctions which testify to the quality of the work accomplished!
Good luck to all!