Choosing the IRCM
At the heart of clinical and basic research
Located in the heart of Montreal's university district, the IRCM offers a multidisciplinary environment that encourages collaboration between clinical and basic researchers. We welcome undergraduate interns, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
- 35 internationally renowned IRCM research professors
- Five research divisions in various fields such as cancer, viral infections and cardiovascular diseases
- The Molecular and Cellular Medicine option, an innovative research training offered exclusively at the IRCM by the graduate programs in molecular biology at Université de Montréal
- Specialized research clinics and a Research centre on rare and genetic diseases in adults
- Technological services accessible to the student and scientific community of the IRCM
- Possibility of obtaining a master's or doctoral degree from Université de Montréal or McGill University in numerous study programs
Come study in Montreal, the best student city in the Americas and the best city in the world for the student experience!
[Source: 2018 QS Best Student Cities]
Molecular and Cellular Medicine
The molecular and cellular medicine (MCM) training program is offered exclusively at the IRCM. With this option, graduate students benefit from multidisciplinary training in molecular biology with a focus on basic research and mechanisms underlying human diseases.Discover the MCM training