Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics
The core facility offers state-of-the-art mass spectrometry services for the identification, characterization and quantification of proteins and small molecules. The analysis of affinity purified protein complexes and post-translational modifications (PTMs) are particularly in demand.
- Protein identification (In-solution digestion and LC-MS/MS analysis, On-Beads digestion and LC-MS/MS analysis, In-gel digestion and LC-MS/MS analysis, LASER-captured cell proteomics)
- Quantitative proteomics (Label-free, Targeted quantitative analysis (SRM/PRM), SILAC (Stable Isotope labeling with Amino acids in Cell culture), iTRAQ/TMT, Top-down analysis of small proteins (< 30 kDa))
- Identification of post-translational modifications (Phosphoproteomics, Protein characterization)
- Small molecule analysis (Accurate mass measurement of synthetic small molecules, Metabolomics analysis)
- Data analysis and interpretation