Molecular Biology and Functional Genomics
The Molecular Biology and Functional Genomics Core Facility offers a range of services combining advice and access to cutting-edge techniques to meet gene analysis needs.
- Sanger sequencing for sequence identification and mutation detection,
- Fluorescence fragment genotyping for transgene and SNP detection
- High-throughput sequencing, on Illumina Hi-Seq 2500 sequencer (whole genome, exome capture; ChIP Seq, METHYL Seq, FAIRE Seq, ATAC Seq; RNA Seq (specific strand), microRNA, RIP Seq)
- Quality control of nucleic acid samples
- Dedicated instrumentation
Instrumentation and services
Sequencing by the Sanger method
High flow sequencing
Quality control of nucleic acid samples
Instrumentation available: Q-PCRs
Instrumentation available: Ultra-Sonicator
Additional information on the Core Facility
Download the presentation sheet of the Molecular Biology and Functional Genomics Core Facility to learn about all the services and equipment available.