- Invited Speaker: International Chair Therapeutic Innovation, LERMIT laboratory, Saclay, France June 28-29, 2018.
- Invited Speaker: 18th International Symposium on Atherosclerosis (ISA 2018); Toronto, ON, Canada, June 9-15, 2018.
- Invited Speaker:Akiro Endo award recipient at opening ceremony of the 18th International Symposium on Atherosclerosis (ISA 2018); Toronto, ON, Canada, June 9, 2018.
- Invited Speaker: Guest Lecturer. Institute of Cardiovascular & Medical Sciences - University of Glasgow, Scotland, May 10, 2018
- Invited Speaker: Richard Lewar Centre of Excellence in Cardiovascular Research’s 2018 Annual Michael J. Sole Cardiovascular Scientific Day at the University of Toronto, ON, Canada, April 11, 2018.
- Invited Speaker: “The biology and multifaceted functions of the proprotein convertases”. Dr. Maud L. Menten Memorial Lecture series in the Department of Biochemistry, University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada, November 24, 2017.
- Invited Speaker: “The biology and functions of the proprotein convertases PCSK9 & PCSK7”. International Proteolysis Society (IPS2017); Banff, Alberta, Canada; October 28 - November 2, 2017.
- Invited Speaker: “Present knowledge and future studies on the biology and functions of the proprotein convertases PCSK9 & PCSK7”. Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases Research Division; IRCM, Montreal, QC, Canada, October 24, 2017.
- Invited Speaker: “From the physiological roles of the proprotein convertases in the secretory pathway to their clinical implications”. Faculty of Medicine, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology and Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada; Invitation Deiter Reinhardt; September 20, 2017.
- Invited Speaker: “What regulates the sorting of the PCSK9-LDLR complex to endosomes/lysosomes”. 38th Steenbock Symposium on “Protein Trafficking in the Secretory Pathway”. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, USA, June 22-25, 2017.
- Invited Speaker: “The sex/tissue-specific regulation of the LDLR in absence of PCSK9 activity and its clinical relevance”. OSSD Montreal, Hyatt Regency hotel, Quebec, May 15, 2017
- Invited Speaker-CMET Distinguished Lecturer Seminar: “Les approches novatrices dans la gestion des lipides”. Formation Médicale Continue de l’Hôpital Charles-Lemoyne, Longueuil, QC, Canada, May 4, 2017.
- Invited Speaker-CMET Distinguished Lecturer Seminar: “The physiological and pathological implications of the multifaceted proprotein convertases”. Center of Excellence in the Study of Dental and Musculoskeletal Tissues. Health Sciences’ Deans Seminar. University of Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri, USA, May 10, 2017.
- Invited Speaker & Group Leader: “Ancestral PCSK9 & beyond”. 7th meeting - Fondation Leducq, Stockholm, Sweden. Apr 19 – 22, 2017.
- Special Lecture: “The implication of PCSK9 in cardiometabolic disorders”. 81st Annual Scientific meeting of the Japanese Circulation Society (JCS), Kanazawa, Japan, March 17-19, 2017.
- Invited Speaker: “The biology and functions of the proprotein convertases in health and disease”. Child Health and Human Development Program at the
- Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre. Montreal, QC, Canada, March 13, 2017.
- Special Lecture: “What is PCSK9 and why is it important? The saga of PCSK9: discovery, biology and clinical applications”. Sanofi Canada, Medical Science Liaisons (MSL) in Cardio-Diabetes. Laval QC, Canada; January 24, 2017.
CIHR (Foundation Scheme Grant) #148363
“The proprotein convertase and their partners in health and disease”
(Principal Investigator: Nabil G. Seidah) 2016-2023
Canada Research Chair Holder: 950-231335
“The Proprotein Convertases and their Relationship to Health and Disease”
(Principal Investigator: Nabil G. Seidah) 2017-2024
Univalor/Liphorus: Ministère de l'Économie, des Sciences et de l'Innovation du Québec
“Monoclonal antibodies anti-human PC7 as inhibitors of the complex ApoA5/PC7 in vivo”
(Principal Investigator: Nabil G. Seidah) 2017-2018
ASPIRE-2 (Pfizer): The 2nd Annual ASPIRE Cardiovascular Competitive Research Grants Program Pfizer: WI218345
“PCSK9 in pancreatic cell function”
(Principal Investigators: Marc Prentki, Nabil G. Seidah) 2016-2019
Fondation Leducq FLQ #13 CVD 03
“The function and regulation of PCSK9: a novel modulator of LDLR activity”
(Coordinator North America: Nabil G. Seidah, Coordinator Europe: Bo Angelin
Co-applicants: Robert Day, Yves Dory, Guillaume Paré, Benoit Coulombe, Robert Dufour, Alexis Baass, Annik Prat, Marianne Abifadel, Bertrand Cariou, Cedric Le May, Jean-Pierre Rabes, Mathilde Varret, Anders Hamsten, Ferdinand van’t Hooft, Mats Rudling) 2013-2018
ASPIRE-1 Cardiovascular Competitive Research Grants Program Pfizer: WI207162
“Investigating the role of PCSK9 in health and disease”
(Principal Investigator: Nabil G. Seidah) 2015-2018
CIHR Catalyst Grant program, Sex and variables # 145572
“The sex/tissue-specific regulation of the LDLR in absence of PCSK9 activity and its clinical relevance”
(PI: Nabil G. Seidah; Annik Prat Co-applicant)
XIVe Commission mixte Québec/Flandre 2016-2018 : projet 14-302
“PCSK9 : Anticorps simple chaine et maladies cardiovasculaires”
(Principal Investigators: Nabil G. Seidah, Serge Muyldermans) 2016-2018
Fonds France-Canada Recherche (FFCR)
Optimisation des anticorps à simple chaîne (sdAb‐VHH) anti‐PCSK9 dans les maladies cardiovasculaires PCSK9
“Single domain antibodies and cholesterol regulation”
(Principal Investigators: Nabil G. Seidah, Vincent Dive) 2016-2018
Liphorus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
“Non-Peptidic Small Molecule Inhibitors of PCSK9”
Research Contract (Nabil G. Seidah) 2015-2018